Ever wanted to make your own chocolate? Try this recipe for paleo coconut oil chocolates – you won’t regret it!
- 20 oz of coconut oil (Find it at Campbell’s Nutrition)
- 16 oz creamy almond butter (or peanut butter) (salted) (Find it at Campbell’s Nutrition)
- 1 T vanilla (Find it at AllSpice Culinarium)
- 1/2 C cocoa powder (Find it at AllSpice Culinarium)
- 1/2 C raw cacao powder (Find it at AllSpice Culinarium)
- 1 C stevia-sweetened chocolate chips (Lilly’s Brand from Campbell’s Nutrition
- Optional: Slivered almonds, cashews, and/or sea salt
- Melt and combine coconut oil and almond/peanut butter over low heat. Stir until all melted together.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in the cocoa and cacao powders and chocolate chips.
- Optional: Sprinkle slivered almonds, cashews, and/or sea salt into the mold of your choice as additional flavoring.
- Pour chocolate mixture into mini cupcake tins, baking sheet, or mold of your choice (Find it at Kitchen Collage).
- Put in freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer and flip over on large cutting board. Chocolates should fall out like ice cubes.
- Store in freezer, especially in warm weather.
Share this Post