Ever wanted to make your own chocolate? Try this recipe for paleo coconut oil chocolates – you won’t regret it!
- 20 oz of coconut oil (Find it at Campbell’s Nutrition)
- 16 oz creamy almond butter (or peanut butter) (salted) (Find it at Campbell’s Nutrition)
- 1 T vanilla (Find it at AllSpice Culinarium)
- 4 T cocoa powder (Find it at AllSpice Culinarium)
- 1 C stevia-sweetened chocolate chips (Lilly’s Brand from Campbell’s Nutrition)
- 4 T honey (Find it at Cherry Glen Learning Farm)
- Melt and combine coconut oil and peanut butter over low heat. Stir until all melted together.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in cocoa powder and chocolate chips.
- Add honey for a bit of sweetness.
- Pour into mini cupcake tins, baking sheet, or mold of your choice (Find it at Kitchen Collage).
- Put in freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer and flip over on large cutting board. Chocolates should fall out like ice cubes.
- Store in freezer, especially in the summertime.
- Add whole almonds or other nuts of your choosing.
- Sprinkle sea salt or coconut shreds on top.
- Add cacao nibs for a bit of a crunch.
Share this Post