Welcome to Capital Chiropractic & Rehabilitation Center.
As an evidence-based clinic, we strive to be a complementary, integral part of a patients’ healthcare team. Because we believe that integrative care is in the best interest of the patient, we consider it best practice to collaborate with local physicians, surgeons, physical therapists, and other healthcare providers.
Please find below an overview of our unique approach to physical medicine.
We support evidence-based guidelines:
- No radiology facilities onsite. We refer for imaging when appropriate.
- We educate on whole food nutrition. No multilevel nutritional supplements.
- Treatments are multidisciplinary and include exercises, acupuncture, massage, joint manipulation.
Our goals are simple:
- Design patient-centric treatment plans, then release from care.
- Diagnose mechanical components of our patient’s symptoms.
- Empower patients through targeted exercise and pain education.
- Communicate with PCPs, surgeons, PTs, OBs, midwives.
Our thriving community of patients has been built on word of mouth referrals and online reviews and we could not be more pleased with what our patients have to say about their care and results.
If you have any questions about our services or how we can best be an asset for your patients, please reach out. And if you’d like to schedule a meeting or a workshop with your clinicians, nurses, or staff, please email us here.
We’re here to help your patients.
- We are a local, evidence-based resource for your patients with muscoloskeletal conditions.
- We accept nearly all major insurance policies.
- We implement non-pharmaceutical and non-surgical interventions, supported by recommendations from the ACP
Our goals are simple.
- Open communication with primary care physicians, surgeons, physical therapists
- Diagnosis and treatment of mechanical components of our patient’s symptoms
- Patient empowerment through targeted exercise and pain education
- Full resolution of symptoms and to release patients from care
We look forward to partnering with you to help our community musculoskeletal conditions to achieve their best outcomes.
Above all, at Capital Chiropractic, we are in pursuit of your best life.