Welcome to Capital Chiropractic & Rehabilitation Center, an award-winning family and sports medicine clinic in Des Moines, Iowa, specializing in progressive, evidence-based manual medicine.
COVID Policy as of 5/20/2022:
- Masks are now optional at Capital Chiropractic for patients.
- Currently, our staff team will continue to mask in our common spaces.
- If you are a high risk patient or showing symptoms, we encourage you to mask and may even ask you to mask.
- We will monitor this situation as it evolves and make evidence-based changes/recommendations going forward.
- Staff is still self monitoring any flu/covid-like symptoms.
- We are still sanitizing all tables after each patient.
- Universal Masking - Masking required for all staff, patients, vendors
- Staff self-monitors and reports any flu-like and/or covid-like symptoms
- Sanitizing all tables after each patient
- Since the public health emergency declaration in Iowa has ended (Feb 2022), we have discontinued the following practices:
- Patient temperatures and symptom screening exam performed at each visit
- Sanitizing high traffic clinic areas multiple times per day
- Visitors not allowed without permission/screening, unless with a minor
In this multidisciplinary clinic, we have a physical therapist and a chiropractic physician on staff, as well as a nurse practitioner who is able to see patients virtually. With dynamic soft-tissue therapies like Active Release Technique (ART) and Graston, rehabilitation treatments like Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS), physical therapy, joint manipulation, acupuncture, and active exercises, our goal is to help you live a pain-free life, while building strength and mobility.
Common conditions we treat include back pain, neck pain, headaches, migraines, whiplash, car accident injuries, athletic injuries, foot pain, shoulder pain, wrist pain, infant motor pattern development rehabilitation, pregnancy- and postpartum-related pain, and many more.
Make an Appointment