Your Partner for Onsite Health & Wellness
Above all, at Capital Chiropractic & Rehabilitation Center, we are in pursuit of your best life – and that includes the best lives of your team at work.
It is our goal to help reduce injuries on the job, reduce the duration and cost of treatment, and help to improve overall employee productivity. With tailored onsite solutions, Capital Chiropractic can be your trusted expert and partner in wellness.
Our specialities include:
- Onsite Soft Tissue Treatments for Reducing Workers Compensation Claims
- Drug-Free and Surgery-Free Treatment of Musculoskeletal injuries
- Corporate Wellness Strategies
- Ergonomic Assessment and Consultation
- Workplace Wellness Talks (see more details below)
We would love the opportunity to help your workplace be happier, healthier, and more productive.
Please reach out to our clinic if you’d like to schedule a meeting to see how a partnership with Capital Chiropractic can benefit your company.
Workplace Wellness Talks
Let us bring the education to you. We have developed these 30-45 minute presentations that engage employees and teach valuable wellness skills. These lectures can be catered to a specific audience and are ideal for retreats, lunch and learns, conferences. These hot topics have been designed to encourage conversation about wellness, as well as health-conscious habits in the workplace.
Popular topics include:
- Workplace Exercises to Increase Productivity
- Introduction to the Wahls Protocol
- Modern Nutrition – with an Evolutionary Base
- Mobility, Posture, and Pain Relief
- Lifting Strategies to Prevent Injuries
- Core Stability – Beyond the “6-pack”
- Fat vs. Sugar
- Eat Real Food: Avoiding the Processed Food Trap
- Neck and Back Pain Workshop
Contact Abbie Sawyer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Community Awards and Recognition
2018 Business Record Forty Under 40 Award Winner
2016 Co-Business of the Year Award – East South Chamber of Commerce
2016 Celebrate Business Award: Community Champion – Greater Des Moines Partnership/Business Record
2014 Citizen of the Year Award – Downtown Chamber of Commerce
2014 Entrepreneurial Spirit Award – East South Chamber of Commerce
2013 Business of the Year Award – Downtown Chamber of Commerce
Active Release Technique Certified Provider
Graston Technique Certified Provider