Athletes of All Abilities and Ages
The Functional Perspective
Where others might suggest tighten your back. We say expand your abdomen and stay neutral.
They may suggest to look up at the sky. We say keep the back of your neck long.
They may suggest to put your belly button to your spine. We say push out your belly and brace.
They say roll out. We say stability before mobility.
These are just a few examples of the standard athletic training perspective you may receive versus a more modern approach to strength and stability.
These methods result in decreased injuries, increased PRs, improved performance and decreased pain.
Techniques and Services
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Acupuncture and dry needling
- Athletic movement analysis
- Carpal tunnel rehabilitation
- Cervical spine stability
- Core strength rehabilitation
- Diaphragmatic breathing
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS)
- Frozen shoulder rehabilitation
- Functional movement screens
- Golf swing analysis and optimization
- Graston technique
- Lifting strategies and analysis (squat, front squat, deadlift)
- Mobility rehabilitation
- Numbness and tingling treatment
- Nutritional counsel
- Plantar fasciitis rehabilitation
- Radiating pain treatment
- Return to play rehabilitation
- Running, gait, and posture analysis
- Sciatica treatment
- Shin splints rehabilitation
- Shoulder stability