Dr. Chris LoRang spoke with the Des Moines Register recently for an article about the upcoming East Village Promenade.
13th Annual East Village Promenade
Friday, November 21
Free and open to all ages
Visit Capital Chiropractic
We’ll have red wine and hot chocolate to help keep you warm. We will be co-hosting the event with our neighbor, Malay Bouaphakeo of Full Pursuit Life Coaching and our current artist, Martha Tushaus McCormick of Next Step Adventure, whose newest works will be on display.
An estimated 10,000 people will descend upon the East Village for the following activities:
- FREE horse drawn trolley rides 5-8
- Santa at Brenton Plaza from 5-6:30, then touring the village. He’ll light the trees at Brenton Plaza at about 5:50
- Skating and a food drive at Brenton Plaza
- Scenes from the Nutcracker performed by Ballet Des Moines at Lifeserve Blood Center throughout the evening
- Business open houses with festive window decor
- Surprises like dancers and carolers throughout the Village
- Info tables at Brenton Plaza and Lifeserve Blood Center from 5-7
Please join us this Friday!
Share this Post