Developing Partnerships for Onsite Health & Wellness
We are dedicated to education and patient empowerment. It is our goal to decrease our patients’ pain symptoms, to help them understand why their symptoms occur and how to prevent future symptoms.
Let us bring the education to you. We have developed these 30-45 minute presentations that engage employees and teach valuable wellness skills. These lectures can be catered to a specific audience and are ideal for retreats, conferences, and help to encourage healthy behaviors.
Lunch and Learn “Hot Topics”
- Ergonomic Assessment and Training
- Workplace Exercises to Increase Productivity
- Introduction to the Wahls Protocol
- Modern Nutrition – with an Evolutionary Base
- Mobility, Posture, and Pain Relief
- Lifting Strategies to Prevent Injuries
- Core Stability – Beyond the “6-pack”
- Fat vs. Sugar
- Eat Real Food: Avoiding the Processed Food Trap
- Neck and Back Pain Workshop
As health care costs continue to rise, it is our goal to help reduce injuries at work, reduce work comp insurance claims,and help improve overall employee productivity. With our onsite solutions, we can be your corporate partner in wellness.
- Onsite Soft Tissue Treatments for Reducing Workers Compensation Claims
- Corporate Wellness Strategies
- Ergonomic Assessment and Consultation
- Breakroom Makeovers – Enhancing the Food Environment
We would love the opportunity to help your workplace be happier, healthier, and more productive.
Please reach out to our clinic if you’d like to schedule a meeting to see how a partnership with Capital Chiropractic can benefit your company.
Above all, at Capital Chiropractic, we are in pursuit of your best life.
Community Awards and Recognition
2013 Business of the Year Award – Downtown Chamber of Commerce
2014 Entrepreneurial Spirit Award – East South Chamber of Commerce
2014 Citizen of the Year Award – Downtown Chamber of Commerce
2016 Celebrate Business Award: Community Champion – Greater Des Moines Partnership/Business Record
2016 Co-Business of the Year Award – East South Chamber of Commerce
Active Release Technique Certified Provider
Graston Technique Certified Provider